NATURE AND SCOPE
The incumbent of this position is accountable for company start up activities and incubation of operations until such time that the business can support a full time Operations Director. Includes management of corporate business, making a contribution to business development measured by the conversion of business opportunities to contract development, and management of contracted PM/CM activities.
This position reports to: President of Hagerman International Consulting, LLC
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- HIC MANAGEMENT
- Administrative functions, if required, by the Operations Agreement.
- Primary point of contact and communications with the partners.
- Primary contact and liaison with Emirati sponsor.
- Assist in the procurement of license and completion of administration of license requirements.
- Establishment of temporary / permanent offices.
- Development of G&A budget and administration of cost control.
- Procurement of short term operational support.
- Recruitment of long term staffing needs.
- Integration of HIC US personnel into Dubai operations.
- Development of HIC operational procedures based on THG processes.
- Update the Business Plan, as needed.
2.0 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lead in the identification of target clients and coordination of relationship development with partners.
- Cultivate relationships with architectural and engineering firms, developers, real estate brokers, economical develop officers, political leaders, and other entities that can provide potential client leads.
- Conduct weekly business development meetings with partners.
- Development of salesforce.com database and issue a weekly report of new leads and opportunity updates.
- Leadership of the HIC marketing plan, including coordination of marketing deliverables from partner companies.
- Lead in strategy development for identified opportunities and gathering of market intelligence for sales effort.
- Performance of sales call and coordination of participation with partners.
- Provides a leadership role in RFQ / RFP submissions and presentations / interviews.
- Coordination of marketing support from THG and partner companies in development sales deliverables.
- Serve as a representative of HIC at business related functions.
- Maintain leadership role in civic and industry organizations. Measured by reporting on activities and attending trade shows.
- Conduct and document proposal/presentation debriefings, as assigned.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT / CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
3.1 Lead in contract negotiations with new clients, production of Effort Schedules, and propose profit margins submitted to President for approval.
- Monitor and assess the status of construction projects and facilitate proper planning to ascertain compliance with owner’s contract.
- Lead / manage pre-construction services for PM/CM projects.
- Needs Assessment
- Regulatory Review / Permitting
- Architect / Contractor Selection
- Budgeting / Estimating
- Value Analysis
- Schedule Development
- Design management
- Constructability Reviews / Clash Detection
- Architect / Contractor Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Sustainability Reviews
- Lead / manage construction phase activities on PM/CM projects and ensure compliance with objectives, corporate goals and client satisfaction.
- Cost Control and Containment
- Change Review and Management
- Contracts / Claims Administration and Management
- Safety Management
- Schedule Achievement and Controls
- Forensic Scheduling
- Performance Evaluation and Tracking
- Construction Management
- Facility Management (BIM)
- Quality Control
3.5 Monthly written reports on operations development and status.
The successful candidate MUST be already based in the UAE, this is an extremely urgent role so the Candidates should be able to start work ASAP.
Job Type : Full-time
- 15 years of relevant experience required with at least 12 years UAE experience
Required Education /license or certification :
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field
- PMP certificate
Skills – Excellent communication skills, flexible and self-confident – Ability to work in a multi-cultural & collaborative environment
–Fluent in English, written and spoken, Arabic will be an advantage – Ability to resolve conflict
– Ability to identify and implement change / improvements
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: