Bridges designed by FIGG are purposeful works of art, functional sculptures within the landscape, that are created through a careful analysis of the site, contextual and environmental sensitivity, and a regional approach that encompasses a community’s particular needs, as well as the realities of funding and maintenance. FIGG’s exclusive focus on bridge design and construction engineering inspection enables us to provide state of the art technology, innovative aesthetics and materials, and a unique capacity to partner for research.
By capturing the powers of imagination, function, and technology, we build bridges that improve the nation’s infrastructure, while enhancing the appearance of communities across America and the quality of life for the people who live in them.
TRANSPORTATION / INFRASTRUCTURE
- AirTrain JFK
- Clark Bridge
- Cochrane Bridge
- I-275 Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- I-93 Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge
- I-295 Varina-Enon Bridge over the James River
- I-280 Veterans’ Glass City Skyway
- Natchez Trace Parkway Arches
- Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory
- 17th Street Causeway Bridge
- Sailboat Bridge Over the Grand Lake near Grove