An urgent opening for Jr. Architect who will be working under the direction and guidance of the Sr. Architect and reporting to him and performing the following duties:
- Prepare, develop and edit drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the architectural design.
- Develop representations of design options to be discussed with the wider design team.
- Personally verify the correctness and absolute accuracy of own work prior to review by the Senior Architect.
- Report to the Senior Architect on all design issues.
- Strive to achieve high quality and to meet deadlines efficiently and effectively.
- Organize own work to achieve set deadlines.
- Evidence of good design understanding.
- Evidence of general understanding of space planning and functional adjacencies.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design intent.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability and will to update knowledge.
Minimum of 2 years in UAE.
Education/license or certification :
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Ability to use 3Ds Max –Auto CAD-Photoshop-Revit (BIM)
- Practical knowledge of relevant engineering, drafting and project management software.
- Excellent communication skills, flexible and self-confident Ability to work in a multi-cultural & collaborative environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, Arabic will be an advantage
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to identify and implement change / improvements
- The successful candidate MUST be already based in the UAE.
- This is an extremely urgent role so the candidates should be able to start work immediately.
- Consultancy Engineering Background.
Please send CVs to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.