An urgent opening for an Architect who will be working under the direction and guidance of the Head of Department and reporting to him and performing the following duties:
Design concept and plans for the project as per regulations
Producing drawings and specifications for the project execution (Plans/Sections/Elevations/Site-plan/Perspectives)
Drawing the details required for the construction team.
Preparing the administrative documents for the applications for competitions.
Working closely with other professionals like surveyors and civil engineers.
Producing drawings and specifications for construction teams
Identifying customer requirements and attending meetings on site.
Understanding of all aspects of the design and procurement process.
Responsible for specifying the nature and quality of materials required
Responsible for the submission of applications for tenders and competitions
Having the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
Able to work as part of a team or individually.
Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
Having good design & technical skills.
Minimum of 5 years in UAE.
Education/license or certification :
- Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Ability to use 3Ds Max –Auto CAD-Photoshop-Revit (BIM)
- Practical knowledge of relevant engineering, drafting and project management software.
- Excellent communication skills, flexible and self-confident Ability to work in a multi-cultural & collaborative environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, Arabic will be an advantage
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to identify and implement change / improvements
- The successful candidate MUST be already based in the UAE.
- This is an extremely urgent role so the candidates should be able to start work immediately.
- Consultancy Engineering Background.
Please send CVs to email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.